The Mohawk Valley Health System Wellness Center, located at the Faxton Campus, offers many programs aimed at keeping you healthy.
From water exercise classes to fitness assessments with personalized health plans to keep you fit, the Wellness Center is much more than just a “gym.” The Wellness Center is home to an aqua therapy pool, strength training equipment, cardiovascular training equipment and certified and specially trained staff.
Biggest Loser Competition
Click here for information on the Biggest Loser Competition starting February 5, 2018.
Call 315-624-5484 or email email@example.com to become a member. Print class registration materials below and bring completed forms, along with payment, to the Wellness Center. Materials can also be submitted via interoffice mail (for MVHS employees) or by fax to 315-624-5395.
- Unlimited aquatic exercise, open pool and gym times
- $45/month individual membership for community members
- $35/month individual membership for MVHS affiliates, their spouse and children
- Unlimited open pool and gym times
- $30/month individual membership for community members
- $20/month individual membership for MVHS affiliates, their spouse and children
- Unlimited gym times
- $20/month individual membership for community members
- $10/month individual membership for MVHS affiliates, their spouse and children
Supplementary Membership Options
- Aquatic Exercise Classes - $7/class or $57 for 10 classes
- Open Pool - $5/session or $45 for 10 sessions
- Fitness Assessment - $25 for employees/$35 for community
Scholarships are also available through the Children’s Miracle Network for income-eligible families. Please fill out an application >
Methods of payment include cash, check and credit card. Payroll deduction available for FSLH employees only. 30-day notice required for cancellation of memberships for processing.